We are happy to offer you individual dimensions in addition to the standard ones.
|Outer diameter||105–300 mm|
|Inner diameter||60–250 mm|
|Standard thicknesses||15 / 20 / 25 mm|
|Standard cutting angle||3°|
Bottom knives from DIENES
DIENES is the world’s leading precision supplier of industrial circular knives, knife holders and slitting systems. Of course, bottom knives are also part of the product portfolio.
Use of bottom knives
Bottom knives are usually mounted on electric motor-driven engines. Since the bottom knives are screwed to the motor flange, a quick change of knives is ensured. On the basis of the geometric design, a distinction is made between:
- Cup knives with one-sided cutting edge
- T-shaped bottom knives with cutting edges on both sides.
Optionally, both variants can be equipped with carbide-tipped cutting edges to increase their service life.
Tool-free knife change of bottom knives
- Highest cutting performance due to optimised surface quality and material selection
- Exact manufacturing tolerances
- Can also be used at high cutting speeds
- Fastening holes ensure a quick change of knives
- DIENES polish„CONTROLLEUR“
- Versions with one-sided and double-sided cutting edge arrangement
- Can be used for a wide range of machine types
- Regrindable in manufacturer quality
|Outer-Ø (d1) mm||Inner-Ø (d2) mm|
|60 / 80 / 90||105|
|130||90 / 100|
|200||138 / 144 / 150|
|240||140 / 188|
|250||140 / 188|