We are happy to offer you individual dimensions in addition to the standard ones.
|Outer diameter||105–300 mm|
|Inner diameter||60–250 mm|
|Standard thicknesses||15 / 20 / 25 mm|
|Standard cutting angle||3°|
Bottom knives from DIENES
DIENES is the world’s leading precision supplier of industrial circular knives, knife holders and slitting systems. Of course, bottom knives are also part of the product portfolio.
Use of bottom knives
The different types of bottom knife are suitable for different applications. Feel free to contact our experts and let them advise you which one will bring the optimal results in your case.
- Smooth bore and cutting edge on both sides (type UN-BS)
- Smooth bore and carbide cutting edge on both sides (UN-BS-HM)
- Smooth bore and carbide cutting edge on one side (UN-ES-HM)
Depending on the type of bottom knife, other factors must also be taken into account in the cutting process. For cylindrical and T-bottom knives, for example, a clearance angle is advantageous in order to obtain optimum cutting results in use. Our bottom knives also include pot knives with a cutting edge on both sides.
Tool-free knife change of bottom knives
- Highest cutting performance due to optimised surface quality
- Exact manufacturing tolerances
- For use at high cutting speeds
- A wide variety of bore pitch circles for mounting on lower knife motors
- DIENES polish„CONTROLLEUR“
- Versions with one-sided and double-sided cutting edge arrangement
- Can be used for a wide range of machine types
- Regrindable in manufacturer quality
|Outer-Ø (d1) mm||Inner-Ø (d2) mm|
|60 / 80 / 90||105|
|130||90 / 100|
|200||138 / 144 / 150|
|240||140 / 188|
|250||140 / 188|