The patented, self-springing Golden Slit top knives provide a spring effect and allow minimum cutting widths from 0.5 mm
Self-springing upper knives
World debut: The patented, self-springing Golden Slit knives have been specially developed for narrow cutting. The novel slits in the knife provide a unique spring effect. The innovative finishing reduces cutting dust, increases service life and thus saves costs.
Application of Golden Slit Knives
The patented, self-springing top knives offer a spring effect due to the novel slits in the knife, which compensate tolerances and cutting-critical vibrations to the greatest possible extent. The additional coatings “Longlife” and/or “ASO” are anti-dust surfaces that increase the service life and significantly reduce dust generation. The narrowest cutting widths can be realized by combining top knives and intermediate rings.
DIENES narrow-cut knives allow cutting of the smallest cutting widths from 0.5 mm, such as tear tapes, security strips of banknotes and indicators.
- Compensation of cutting-critical vibrations through self-spring effect
- Reduction of the variety of parts
- Realization of minimum cutting widths from 0.5 mm
- Can be used for a wide range of machine types
- Reduction of cutting dust due to special surface finishing
- Long service life
- Completely replaceable cutter
- Exact manufacturing tolerances
- DIENES precision grinding „CONTROLLEUR“
- Regrindable in manufacturer quality