These reusable knife boxes are available in two different sizes: for knives with a maximum diameter of 150 mm or 200 mm. Depending on the knife thickness, approx. 100 pieces fit in one box.
- Transport safety
- Protection against damage
- Safe storage and clear division into new / resharpened knives
- Turning info panels “Sharp / Blunt” and “Sender / Recipient
DIENES Anniversary Box
The innovative transport and storage box from DIENES protects your knives from harmful influences and protects the environment and resources. There are two different variants; for knives with a diameter of 105 mm and for those with a diameter of 150 mm.
The anniversary box from DIENES is designed as a reusable, transport and storage box. It protects against corrosion and is ideal for shipping new or regrinded products as well as for space-saving and safe storage. Our anniversary box is available in two sizes.
- Corrosion resistance: Rust protection of the knives
- Centred on the inside: additional protection for the knives
- Space saving storage
- Breakage resistance
- Suitability for postal mailing
XL transport boxes
The XL knife boxes from DIENES allow a safe transport, as well as a clear storage and is available in several sizes. Made of plastic, the boxes are lightweight, but can still be loaded with a load capacity of up to 500 kg. They have a lid that can be completely removed. A hinged door on the side enables back-friendly loading and unloading. Without cumbersome bending forward and with little effort, the knives are removed with a secure grip and without slipping. In addition to damage-free transport of new and regrinded products, the XL transport boxes also ensure a high level of operating comfort and thus contribute to occupational safety.
- Safe transport
- Easy loading and unloading due to side hinged door
- Protection against dirt and other environmental influences
- Well arranged storage
- Professional, safe and clean storage
- More safety when unpacking the knives
- Easy to keep clean
- Compatible with various handling systems