Slitting Laboratory - Rent a Lab
In our cutting laboratory, all essential cutting methods are available: whether shear cutting with and without rotary drive, crush cutting or burst and razor blade cutting - you have unrestricted access to countless precision knives.
Slitting Laboratory with cutting experts
Due to the great demand, DIENES has been offering its customers extended access to the company’s own development laboratory since the beginning of 2015 with “My cutting lab with knife experts”. In order to also guarantee the discretion of your own developments, we alternatively provide two offers:
- On the one hand, you can use our development laboratory under the professional guidance of our cutting specialists and benefit from their know-how and experience.
- On the other hand, you can also test and select the perfect products for your individual requirements from our approximately 1,000 knife and knife holder combinations at your own leisure.
What options are available to you in our cutting laboratory?
In our cutting laboratory, all essential cutting methods are available to you: Whether shear cutting with and without rotary drive, crush cutting or burst and razor blade cutting – you have unrestricted access to countless precision knives. But even when it comes to heated cutting and hot cutting, we offer you suitable solutions after prior consultation as part of “My cutting lab with knife experts”. We also offer a huge wealth of experience that you can draw on, with several thousand documented cutting tests. In addition, thanks to state-of-the-art measuring and visualization technology, the laboratory offers you the possibility to analyse the cutting result of your own samples, to examine and to optimize them on the basis of this.
- All essential cutting methods are available to you
- Unrestricted access to precision knives
- Know-how from over 10,000 cutting tests
- Analysis options with the latest measurement and visualisation technology
- Individual optimisation options
Experimenting with different cutting methods and a wide range of DIENES products has given us important insights. The advice given by the cutting experts is very professional and based on years of experience.Participant, Slitting laboratory